- Prominent location
- High footfall volume
- Realistic rental
Property SummaryRetail premises for lease in a prominent location in the centre of Nairn High Street which is a thriving and popular seaside town. The subjects are laid over two floors, a ground floor retail unit and a generous basement providing excellent storage. Upper floors are independently owned residential properties. The shop has a large display window onto the High Street. To the rear of the retail area lies a kitchen/office area and cloakroom with WC and wash hand basin. There is also access to the outside from the kitchen/office to a small area of ground and bin storage.
There is on-street parking in front of the shop and Nairn also benefits from excellent town centre parking close-by.
- Lease period to be agreed.
- Price £500 per calendar month.
- The tenant shall be responsible for their own legal costs in the preparation of the lease.
- We understand the rateable value is below £10,000 and small business exemption applies.
- Services are mains water, drainage and electricity.
- EPC Rating D - certificate available.
- Entry By mutual agreement
- Viewing By appointment through R & R Urquhart Property Department on 01667 458940 or 07903 050 644
Total floor area approx. 109 sqm
Shop front 10.20m x 4.85m
Kitchen/office 4.10m x 2.15m
Cloakroom 1.55m x 0.96m
Basement 11.00m x 4.5m