Pat Fraser, 41 High Street, Nairn, IV12 4AG
£50,000 Offers Over
- Electrical/retail business for sale
- High street premises with high footfall
- Long established business
- Lease of premises at low rental pcm.
Property SummaryFor sale as a going concern, this highly regarded and long-established (1950) electrical business is brought to the market.
Due to retirement, this highly reputable electrical business is available to buy. It should be noted it is only the business that is for sale and not the shop premises.
The premises, 41 High Street, Nairn will be available to the buyer for lease on a long-term basis, at a very realistic figure of £500 per calendar month. Should the present owner decide to sell the premises, the new business owner would have first option to buy.
The majority of the business is engaged in domestic and commercial electrical work, inspection testing of premises and retail of white and brown goods.
Due to the closure of retail shops in the surrounding area, the business is expanding to Forres and Inverness. The shop has limited competitors within the town and surrounding area.
Another key element of the business is that the shop also retails fishing, shooting and sports goods.
Although this is a busy and lucrative business, due to demand, there are further opportunities for future expansion.
Relevant Information –
- There are 5 employees required to be retained by the new owner.
Two fully-qualified electricians.
Two apprentices (1st stage and 3rd stage)
One TV engineer
There is also one shop assistant who will not be continuing their services.
- 5 vans will be included in the sale. No finance is outstanding, and the vans are approximately 4 -5 years old.
- Stock will be valued by a competent Stock taker closer to the time of completion and this will be payable over and above the asking price.
- The asking price of £50,000 includes fixtures, fittings, equipment, vans and some allowance for goodwill.
- Floor area approx. 180 square meters.
Accounts available to genuinely interested parties in confidence.
The Seller may be available on a consultancy basis if desired.